This week for H here are a few of our ideas. Many of them are Hippo related, but we'll also talk about other H words like House, Horse, Honey, Hat, Heart, Hide.
* Hip, Hip, Hip, Hippopatamus, Hip, Hip, Horray God made all of us song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
* We're using a lot of ideas on this website: coloring page, matching activity, simple puzzle: http://www.
* We already listened to "I want a Hippopatamus for Christmas". It's almost November. I think it's fine ;)
* Going to play Hide & Seek
* Play dress-up with different hats. Create our own hats!
* Work on memorizing: Psalm 119:11
I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
* H scavenger hunt around the house. I'll draw pictures of things for Hope to find around the house & she then has to find them & collect them. Isaac even enjoys helping with this one! :)