Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cleaning off the camera card

Auntie Kerri and Isaac on Isaac's birthday.
Isaac tonight with his favorite book "Where's Spot?". He can pick this book out of a pile when you ask him, "Isaac, where's spot?" He loves to flip the little flaps and he shakes his head 'no' when you ask "Is he under the stairs?", "Is he in the piano?".
I need to find a few other flap books so I don't get too sick of this one.



My nephews Noah & Levi came over for a sleepover during Christmas break. All 3 of us slept in the living room after a full night of movies, popcorn, and games.










On New Years Eve, we had a reunion of tons of current and former Sunshine Student Ministries people. This is Wendy, my West coast friend who is soon to be a Mid-westerner once again. Yay!



Isaac being Isaac.





2 comments:

Kelly said...

Haha. Love the pics. He looks like Marc in that last one!

Lisa Thomson said...

I can't believe how big Isaac is getting! Cute pics.