Thursday, July 8, 2010

Crock Pot Recipes

I have decided that during the school year, my goal is to make easy crock-pot meals on Sundays when things are a bit chaotic. I appreciate sitting down for a full meal with my family on Sunday afternoons, as we aren't able to during the week. I love crock-pot cooking & am hoping to do more of it this year, but need some recipes! I have about 3 recipes I've tried in my crock-pot and that's it.

Can you send me your favorites? Or send me a link to some good ones?

4 comments:

Laffin's said...

i love the crockpot. i'll email you

Wendy said...

A pork roast
A jar of applesauce
A bottle of BBQ sauce
Time
Fork
Pulled pork sandwiches!

RMMcDowell said...

Aw, man! I was going to give you the pulled pork recipe. Bah, Wendy.

The Werfs said...

I have a pretty decent recipe book that came with my crockpot - at least the recipes give me some ideas for where to start. You are welcome to borrow it...I'll try to remember to keep it out for the next time we see each other.