Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A few updates

* Our tennants at Quimby are moving at the end of this month. I'm scurrying around trying to get paperwork together to go for a short sale. I am SO done with that place. Prayers would be appreciated as we travel down this road. I'm a bit apprehensive about it, as it affects my credit and I've always had great credit. It's hard to take the plunge into this.

* Marc has a 2nd interview for a school near Houston, Texas on Thursday. PRAY!

* Hope has to go see a geneticist about the size of her head and lack of growth over the last 3 months. Glad they're investigating, but scared of what they might find.

* I'm down to 30 hours a week at work, but only 1 out of the last 4 weeks have I actually only worked 30 hours. The rest have been 40 +. Frustrating.

* Had an AMAZING trip with the high school students. I'll post about that later.

* Continuing physical therapy for my back. Not seeing tons of improvement, which is a bit frustrating, but just going to keep going. I realize it takes time. It's teaching me a bit of patience.

* Hit my goal weight today when I went to weigh in. I've lost 23lbs since 2/21. Feeling good, but still flabby. Need to get my butt in gear and build some muscle now!

1 comment:

Laffin's said...

Not that I want you to move to Houston...but, great great friends of ours started a church plant in that area over a year ago! You would find great community there...and, Jenni and Jason Schaffer live in Houston and are in charge of Mission Year Houston! cool