Wednesday, June 11, 2008

OvERwhelmed

I'm feeing a little overwhelmed right now. I wrongly assumed that I would breath a bit easier with the arrival of June, but have yet to slow down.

Things to do:
(note: this is probably not of interest to you & only helpful for me - sorry - it's my blog, I'll use it how I want!)

* Set up Church garage sale for Friday & Saturday
* Line up people to watch Isaac while I am gone for 8 days (this is a majority of my stress right now...the idea of leaving for a week)
* Finish unpacking
* Clean the house for a youth group movie night on Friday
* Find my shorts so I can bring them to Colorado!
* Buy new shorts if none of my old ones fit because I still have 10+ pounds to lose
* Figure out a new budget - lots of changes with renters insurance, owning a rental property, different utility bills, saving on gas, etc
* learn how to pitch so I don't suck tomorrow night
* Do a lot of SERVE planning in the next week. I won't have much time after I get back from CO to do it then!
* Clean out & do some small repairs to the old house

There are many other little things I could add, but I'll spare you. Just know that prayers are appreciated for my sanity right now. It may not seem like a lot, and really when I read it over it shouldn't be as overwhelming as it is, but I'm letting it get to me. I need to take one thing at a time, I know. Okay, enough blogging, I have to accomplish some of this stuff!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Sorry I can't come over and help clean or something - and squeeze Isaac!

Kelly said...

G - seriously, let me know what you want help with! I can come early today for garage sale stuff or play with the kids this afternoon or tomorrow if you need to clean house or help clean the house if we could get both kids to sleep....you name it. the only things on my calendar today and tomorrow are softball and the sale.

Kelly said...

oh yeah -- and you don't suck at pitching at all! Don't get stressed about that one! k?

Anonymous said...

hang in there friend!