Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our first dinner guests

I LOVE this picture of Uncle DeWayne & Isaac. Go Tigers!


Isaac has discovered his feet and won't let go! He grabs them when I'm changing him, giving him a bath, while he's laying on his mat, in his crib, he even tries in the car seat. He hasn't gotten this toes in his mouth yet, but I'm sure that's coming!

Saturday night we had Leah (Marc's sister) and her husband DeWayne over for dinner. We grilled, ate out on the porch and played CLUE. It was a very fun night, and nice to have a relaxing time not worrying about unpacking boxes. We have a lot to put away yet, but I'm hoping this weekend will provide the time to get it done. I purposely scheduled a youth group event at my house in a couple weeks so that I would stay motivated to have it all done by then. Hopefully that will work.

1 comment:

Laffin's said...

very cute pictures! Can't wait to see your new house and your new baby!!! xoxo