Monday, September 15, 2008

Bullet Point Update

* Isaac is taking a few steps on his own. He has gotten good at balancing the last few weeks and has started letting go of things and just standing. Yesterday he took about 3 steps, stopped without falling and stood there. Whoa. I was NOT prepared for this to start happening so soon! He also discovered the stairs yesterday. I was right behind him the whole time as he climbed up 3 steps. I got out the gate this morning.

* We have a GREAT potential renter for Quimby Street. She has Section 8, which is government assistance for rent. Pretty much the gov't pays us, not her. This is nice because we don't have to worry about non payment of rent, or late payments. It's guarenteed. Also, she had a great reference from her current landlord who said she will be sad to lose her as a tenant. Now we have to pass an inspection and then we can move forward! Please pray our home meets all the requirements!

* Lifeline retreat this weekend. SOOOO excited to head up to Timber Wolf Lake with our group. I'm working on the theme & talks today. I think we'll be looking at the life of Peter. I still have a lot to work through on this.

2 comments:

Laffin's said...

whoa! taking steps already! wow! He may just pass up Ruby. That is the earliest I have known a baby to walk.

Kelly said...

Hey -- how's the stuff coming along for your house inspection?