Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blessed beyond belief

I feel like I'm on "Extreme Home Makeover" because of all the blessings I have received in the last few days. And because of how much I've been crying! :) I seriously want to video tape my life recently & put together a documentary of how good GOD is!

I've received so much prayer & emails just checking in to see how I'm doing. We've received several offers of help, as well as free stuff that we need for repairs and updates to the house. Last Friday several family and friends came over to help already. I've had two calls/emails about the house from potential renters. The elders spent time praying for our situation at the Elder meeting monday night. I've experienced God's providence as I 'happen' to be behind a plumbers truck right as I was remembering I didn't have a plumber to call. I had taken a wrong turn & ended up with a name & phone number staring at me through my windshield. I passed a sign (while having a breakdown) that said "This too Shall Pass". I'd like to think that was a little reminder from God at a time when I desperately needed it. And tonight, I can't even tell you the blessing I received.

I feel more at peace tonight than I have in a week. I have been reminded (once again) of God's provision. I am incredibly blessed and want to shout God's faithfulness from a mountaintop. If only we lived in Colorado or someplace with mountains. My blog will have to do for now.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Our God is awesome, isn't He? So glad you've found peace and know that He will provide.

Laffin's said...

God is so good! I am so sorry that you have been dealing with such a mess!

Anonymous said...

:-)