Monday, October 5, 2009

A glimpse into my house


If only you could see the details of empty beer & alcohol containers + all the cigarette butts all over the place. Actually, be glad you can't.


They have used my house as a coloring book. :(




After changing the locks on Thursday night, we arrived Friday morning to find a guy sleeping on this mattress, which by the way, is in the dining room. Yeah, he's lucky I let him leave & didn't call the cops. I saved that for today.
So, my neighbor across the street called & said there were lights on in the house. I asked him to check the doors & low and behold, the back door is wide open. So, I called the cops to let them know someone had broken into my house. They beat me there & apparently stayed about 20 minutes (I had to drive from church & stop to get gas on the way) and had left when I arrived.
Haven't heard from them yet, so I'm not sure what the deal is.
Tomorrow morning the insurance person is coming to see if our home owners insurance will cover our ruined kitchen floors due to water damage. Please pray!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Mission Year all over again...danggggg gina!