Friday, September 25, 2009

Little Moments Today

Isaac has a almost unhealthy attachment to a stuffed elephant, but it is just SO adorable when he looks around for it, can't find it & says, "Where elephant? Where elephant?".

Tonight I picked up Sang & 2 of his Korean friends from ArtPrize downtown & had to drop off Kerri before dropping off the boys. She said, "adios" to which all three Korean boys said "adios!" in unison. Maybe you had to be there, but it was funny.

I cleaned out a closet that I haven't really utilized properly since moving in here. My vacuum cleaner now has a home.

I'm drinking my first cup of hot chocolate this fall. Yummy.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

so i've never told anyone this but one of the reasons i like to use "adios" in place of "goodbye" is that translated literally it means "to (a) god (dios)". For me it has a lot more meaning than plain old good-bye. Whenever I say goodbye to someone in spanish it's me saying that I give that person over to God. I think rosela may have been the person who told me this and it just stuck.

Laffin's said...

that is so cute about his elephant. at least it is not a pacifier

Anonymous said...

elephant!