Monday, September 21, 2009

Pictures

Saturday evening, Marc & I took our nephews, Noah & Levi, to Craig's Cruisers as their birthday present. We played mini-golf, the boys all went on the go-karts, Noah & Marc did the high ropes while Levi & I earned 107 tickets from all the games we played! It was such a fun night out with all the boys! Made me realize how crazy my sisters life is going to be come December when her 3rd boy is born! Geesh!



Saturday morning Noah had his first soccer game. While they didn't exactly win, or even come close, I think Noah had fun.
It was just over a week ago when kerri & I took this pic before the start of our race! By the way, if you happen to see the article in the Press on 9/12, I was in the picture of the swimmers in pink caps!

If you haven't met him yet, this is Sangjeong Kim (Sang), our exchange student. He's been fantastic & we're really enjoying him in the house. We're trying to get Isaac to learn his name, but for now he calls him "jung". Poor Sang.


By the way- answers to the John quiz are posted below. Leave a comment & let me know how you did!




No comments: