Thursday, May 19, 2011

it's thursday

A few random updates:

* Marc has an interview for a high school in the DC area in the next few weeks. He's also hopefully meeting up with a principle this weekend (from CA who is in town for his son's Calvin graduation). He's applied to 2 middle schools around the W. MI area. We'll see what happens!

* May 17th was the 1 year anniversary of my due date for baby. It's amazing how much healing can take place in a year. I was a wreck last year, and got through it because of my husband and dear friends who supported me throughout the day. This year was much easier. Perhaps because I have Hope in my arms instead of belly this year, and that God has used time to bring healing. I was also distracted this year as a family member had a pretty serious surgery on that day.

* Less than 1 month til my Chicago trip! AHHHHH. I'm SO excited, but have a few details to take care of yet.

* Hope is crawling like crazy now!

* I'm down to 30 hours a week at work. Lots of thoughts there, but not enough time.

I'm off to watch GRCHS tennis regionals at the MAC. Go Molly & Taylor! :)

No comments: