Friday, October 21, 2011

2 years

2 years ago today I found out that we had lost our baby at just over 10 weeks. 2 years ago tomorrow is when I miscarried.

It's amazing how much healing God has brought through those 2 years. He has brought us HOPE - both literally and emotionally. He has shown us his unending faithfulness. He has offered us comfort. He has allowed us to use our pain and experience to minister and encourage others. He has provided. He has brought us joy through community.

My heart still aches for the little one we will not meet this side of heaven, but I am encouraged in knowing that my little one is in the Father's arms and He loves our baby even more than we can imagine.

And in a week that could prove to be difficult as I remember what was happening 2 years ago, God has once again been offering us so many answers to prayer. I am blessed.

2 comments:

e Daly said...

*hugs*

Brittany said...

my heart is squeezing for you...sending hugs your way. Love the thread of Hope that is woven into your story =)