Thursday, December 8, 2011

Small Vent

So, a quick vent because I feel the need. I cook for 7 people on a regular basis. I don't always have much time. I repeat meals at times. Sorry. Deal with it. Cook for 7 people every night & see how often you repeat meals. So when someone opens the crock pot & says "again?" when I've only made this 2 times before, it's a little annoying. I'm annoyed. Be thankful I cook at all, and that I cook MEAT for pete's sake. Be thankful because we are blessed. Ugh. Vent over.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

ha. don's sad here because all i have to make is one of his favorite meals that he rarely gets and he's on the couch sick, not able to eat it. :)

e Daly said...

Vent girl vent!!! 7 people you rock!!! I think maybe we need to plan an oasis freezer cooking party.

Wendy said...

If that person is over the age of 4, he/she is on cooking duty for the next two weeks. Period, the end.

I am a terrible uncreative repeater. That's just the way it's gotta be right now with life's schedule. Tough cookies, gang.