Monday, March 12, 2012

Dreams of a 4 year old.

Isaac regularly tells me about his dreams. This was our conversation in the car this morning:

Ike: Mom, can I tell you about what I dreamed last night?
Me: of course buddy! What did ou dream about?
Ike: I dreamed that I was standing on the roof talking in a microphone to everybody. And you and daddy came.
Me: what were you talking to everybody about?
Ike: about God.
And then you and daddy told me I shouldn't be up on the roof. And then I got dizzy and fell off the roof, but I saved my head.

Hmmm. The whole falling off the roof part is not so cool, but having my son tell me he's dreaming about telling people about God? That made my heart fill with joy on this rainy morning.

2 comments:

April said...

=)

GOTG said...

Cut right from his parent's cloth!