Monday, October 22, 2012

Life & Death

It's been amazing to me that in the last few years whenever there is a death, there is often a birth near to it. My grandma died 10 days after Hope was born. Two dear friends had babies the same week as another dear friend lost twin girls at 20+ weeks. Life and death are obviously always happening, and it is a sweet reminder that the Lord is sovereign over them both. Death is never easy, but praise God that it's not final and there is so much hope found in Christ.

Three years ago today I miscarried. And today, while I still think about that little one we lost, I look down and see this ginormous belly ready to pop...I am in awe of the gift of Hope and this baby that God has graciously given to us (that we hope to meet ANY day now!). I am reminded today of God's goodness, faithfulness, provision, comfort, and peace.

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

I just got chills.
What an amazing plan God has for you! And all!
All the best this week (or the next couple?!)--xox