Tuesday, July 21, 2009

California....knows how to party....


This is Sue & Steph VanderHart. Steph was my youth pastor in high school - the one I told that I was going to have his job someday. :) These two people have had the largest influence on my faith besides my parents, and I have a deep respect and admiration for them. I'm so grateful for their role in my life!











Apparently this is where a lot of celebs eat. We didn't see any, of course.



Outside of the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA.





Kerri & I having fun on the giant slip & slid on Friday.






In & Out Burger. Kerri & I both got grilled cheese :)







We met the "clear eyes guy", also known as Ben Stein, at the airport about 3 minutes after we got to LA.








Our team before heading to the airport.









2 comments:

GOTG said...

FUN! So glad you are back - and you met Ben Stein?!?! Tooo cool! I loved his game show. :)

Judy said...

no way! you saw ben stein! hmmm, is that better than running into the reverend jesse jackson and then taking a picture of him that was a complete blur? :)