Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Meal Planning Glory!!!

One of the best (worst if you ask Marc) things about not having a full house during the summer is that it somewhat relieves my obligation to cook meals each night. I don't mind doing it, but I always feel like I'm making the same things over and over.

My bright idea for this coming fall was to sit down one night & come up with 8-12 weeks of meal plans, including corresponding grocery lists. I figured that way, I elimiate the stress of meal planning each week and can just refer to "week 1" or "week 10". Great idea, right?

Guess what - I found someone to do it for me!!!

I happen to be browsing a friends blog (hi Tera!) and she had a website listed. I went there & found another site listed called "Stolen Moments Menu Planning". I was intrigued. I went, I read & I bought.

For $7.95 I have purchased a month long menu plan including grocery lists. Oh, and my menu will include no mushrooms, some vegetarian options, some Korean or asian recipes and will be low-fat. This woman is amazing! I also told her our monthly grocery budget, which she will stick within. She caters to all of your needs. I bought the basic plan, but you can buy the complete plan which includes bfast & lunch as well.

Another cool thing about this website is that you can give a gift subscription. So, if you have a sister, friend, mother, etc who is a very busy woman, this could be a great gift idea!
http://stolenmomentsmenuplanning.com/

Okay - can you tell I'm excited!?! Stay tuned for a menu planning review in a few weeks!

3 comments:

Laffin's said...

wow! that is an awesome idea! such a good thing for a busy mom. great job taking care of you family! can't wait to see what this lady comes up with!

Kelly said...

I love it! Maybe I'll try it too?

GOTG said...

Woo Hoo!! Can't wait for Menu Review!!!