Friday, February 5, 2010

Today is a good day!

I'm in a very positive mood today. Not sure where it came from, but feeling good.

* We've lined up a camper for a week this summer. In the last 24 hours we've decided to camp in May or June in Virginia. This is all, of course, pending Quimby being rented or sold so that our finances are back on track. But, I'm staying confident in God's faithfulness to us and praying that it will happen soon. Has anyone vacationed in VA? We are thinking of staying at a KOA in Willimasburg & taking in some historical sites as well as maybe a beach day (or two?) and busch gardens. I'm pretty excited about this!

* My basement is clean, laundry & dishes are going, Isaac is napping and I just finished dusting. Getting ready for our superbowl party on Sunday night for the youth group. Not that they care if I have a clean and dusted house, but it's good motivation for me!

* Just got off the phone with Tim Kim, who is coming to stay with us for 3 or 4 days in about a month! Yay!

* Showing Quimby to a girl today or maybe tomorrow and feeling really confident about her. Not sure why, but feeling like she's the one.

* Showing Quimby to maybe 3 or 4 people tomorrow to rent. It's also being listed through Greenridge on Monday.

* Hoping to pull the rest of our tax info together this weekend so we can ship it off to our guy. So thankful to have someone doing it this year. With everything going on with Quimby, it's a bit to complicated for me & turbo tax to figure out.

* Decided not to take a class this semester. Marc is taking 16 credits and is not going to be able to be home as much as last semester, which means I will need to be home more. 4 hours a week of class + homework doesn't sound doable to me right now. Hey, it's taken me 8 years to get this far in my degree, what's a few more!

* This week has been really good for my prayer/devotional life. I feel as though my prayers have become more genuine and honest and I'm longing to read Scripture more than I have in a long time. God & I are reconnecting & it's really good.

* Can't wait to finish up the work at Quimby tomorrow & take pictures for you all to see! I wish I had taken more 'before' pictures so you could really see the difference.

* Bowling tomorrow night & hoping Marc and I can go out for dinner beforehand. I need to reconnect with my husband. Saturdays are truly our only day together, and those have been taken up with Quimby since October. Can't wait to have that time back!

2 comments:

Leah and D said...

isn't great to have a good day! I am glad that you were able to enjoy one! love you

Anonymous said...

good stuff