Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Save the Date - next December

I'm letting you all know really early, like 11 months early, that assuming we make it through the craziness of the next year, we're having a HUGE celebration when Marc is done with school next December. I need to keep that light at the end of the tunnel in sight!!

For now, Marc is laying on the couch after throwing up all day, exhausted from being sick and his crazy schedule, and I am trying to finish up a little work for the day (yes, at close to midnight!). God has been so faithful to us and I am very blessed, but I find myself getting jealous of my friends and they're lives a lot lately. Thus, the light at the end of the tunnel is my focus, which I hope and pray will lead to more of what we need for our family. I don't want to focus so much on the future that I don't live each and every day fully though. How do you find that balance between the two? Hmm. Thoughts for another night, perhaps.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay! Can't wait to celebrate with you guys - it will be a fabulous day, indeed! In the meantime, hang in there and feel better!!

Anonymous said...

Loveeee u hang in there G$!