Monday, May 10, 2010

One Week

I just had the realization that a week from today is my due date for our little one that we lost over 6 months ago. :(

Being pregnant again has certainly helped me move forward from the grief, but there are still moments of wondering and questioning. I am still constantly praying for my dear friends who have also miscarried this year and are not pregant again. There's almost a little part of me that feels guilty for being able to conceive again so quickly. I want it to happen so badly for them.

Not much else to say, just a bit of a somber evening as I reflect a bit.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I remember those thoughts all too well. I was pretty sad on my actual due date, but realized that I would never have known my Ali without having lost the first -- if that makes any sense. She could have been a he or a wild child, or who knows. But God knew I needed her and for some sad reason, took the other baby for Himself. Hang in there.