Friday, August 17, 2012

30/10

Sunday I'll be 30 weeks pregnant. I had an appointment today & I'm measuring right on, which I was shocked about! I'm usually measuring big by now as I tend to grow some big babies! Maybe this one will be "teeny tiny" - like 7-8lbs. My glucose test came back fine and I only gained 2lbs in the last 4 weeks, which again I was shocked about! I tend to gain more towards the 30-40lb mark when pregnant instead of the 25-35 they suggest. I was already at my 20lb mark 4 weeks ago, so I was glad to hear I'm only at 22lbs at almost 30 weeks. Whew. I can still eat ice cream every once in a while. :)

I've been having braxton hicks for several weeks now, but more consistantly the last week. They'll come every few minutes for up to an hour, and several times a day, but my doc doesn't seem concerned since my babies tend to stay put longer than needed. If they're consistent for more than 2 hours I have to call. Not worried though.

My sis is 37 weeks & is READY to meet this babe. Any day now, and I can't wait to meet my new niece!

Other random updates - Marc is currently on his way to the airport to pick up Kerri who will be home for over a week! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!

And our international student, Jun, moved in Monday. So far, he seems outgoing, friendly, responsibly, reliable, engaging with us & the kids...pretty much awesome. I think we're going to have a good year.

No comments: