Thursday, October 30, 2008

Forth Photo

Kelly tagged me in her blog to go to MY PICTURES, go to the 4th folder and go to the 4th picture. I'm supposed to share a story about each photo. Well, my photos are not so organized, so I have a MY PICTURES, then I have a PICTURES folder, then one on my desktop...I took the 4th of the 4th from each of those.

The picture of Marc and I is from November of 2006. My sister and her family & Marc and I took a family picture and had it framed for my parents for Christmas. We did a few shots of us couples too. How much has changed since then! Whew!


This one is my friend Melissa's children, Hannah & Dylan right after they were born on November 16, 2007. It's hard to believe they are almost a year old already! They live in Chicago, so we don't see them as often as we'd like, but they are Isaac's buds.


This one is from our youth group kickoff. It's really blurry, but I think they are playing "Can you take the heat". Good game.
Now I tag four people: Emilie, Kerri, Leah and Tera

No comments: