Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Homecoming Weekend

We had a busy but very fun weekend! Friday night was the homecoming game at GRCHS. Tim was on homecoming court, so the whole family bundled up and went to watch.

Saturday, Marc and I headed to my friend Kelly's wedding. It was at Indian Trails camp and was a beautiful fall setting for a wedding. The boys had the homecoming dance Saturday night and both had a fun time.

Sunday we had an oasis lunch at the Buists home. Oasis is our new name for our 'young professionals' group at church. It's a mixture of single & married, with and without kids ranging from post college - 35ish. It's a great group and we're really starting to take off! A few weeks from now we're all going to a haunted maze.


I'm loving the fall colors and temperatures. This is probably my favorite time of year!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

awww! Ali is sitting on my lap looking at the pics, laughing and waving to Isaac. She says, hnjugyfdfthjujjngv. I think that means that she thinks Isaac is pretty cute! :)