Monday, December 1, 2008

Vacation Day after Vacation

We hosted thanksgiving at our house this year. I didn't screw up the turkey (so I'm told) and everything else was ready on time! It was a nice day and great to have the space to host it at our house!




The previous picture warrented this next picture.






I'm taking a vacation day. I'm sitting at my kitchen table drinking coffee in my PJ's while Isaac takes a nap, the washer is running, the dishes are being cleaned and President Elect Obama is speaking on the TV. My goals for the day are to get caught up on housework, laundry, decorate the Christmas tree a bit, finish my Bible study and do a workout video. I love going away for the weekend, but I hate the feeling of jumping right back into a work week feeling behind on everything around the house. Thus, using a vacation day.



Our favorite family game: Settlers of Catan.

Marc and I went to the Symphony 2 weekends ago as part of my birthday celebration. It was a fantastic night out!

2 comments:

GOTG said...

Aren't you looking lovely in your birthday best!

Enjoy your short work week :)

Kerri said...

settlers is my least favorite family game! it brings out the worst in everyone...