Wednesday, May 6, 2009

learning to trust...again.

I'm not sure why I have to repeatedly learn the lesson of trusting God, but apparently it's time once again.

Our van is dead.

We have finally built up a bit of an emergency fund and now *swoosh*, it'll all be taken by having to buy a new car. Actually, our little ER fund will not be enough to buy a new car, so I'm not sure what we'll do.

I really have been trying to trust God on this one, but it's frustrating when I'm starting to have to use my toes to count how many times this has happened throughout our almost 4 years of marriage. I'm honestly not too worried or stressed about it, merely curious to see how the Lord will use it this time.

I can tell you one thing - I feel very blessed that at least we have a bit of an ER fund to use towards a new vehicle. Now we just have to pray that no other emergencies happen until we're able to build it up again.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ugh! Cars! So frustrating.

I would give you our old van we're getting rid of, but it's not worth the cross-country transport. Instead will pray you're blessed with a good solution.

Leah and D said...

We are praying for you! Let us know if you need anything.