Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Feeling...well, it's hard to say!

This week has produced a mixture of emotion for me. I go from a sense of peace and contentment to fear, anxiety, sadness and worry.

I am sad because Kerri has moved out of our house.
I am anxious because Marc's schedule has changed.
I am overjoyed that Marc is home in the evenings.
I am at peace about a empty house (for now).
I am grieveing after learning about a dear friends miscarriage of one of the twins inside of her.
I am grateful for the other baby still living and growing.
I am tired after setting up a garage sale all day.
I am upset because our tennant at Quimby apparently has not let us know about some sort of water leak & our next water bill may eat up our entire emergency fund. The fund that we just built back up this week.
I am stressed about money in general.
I am thankful for my friends and Isaac's friends.
I am apprehensive about the Bible knowledge exam I have to take in the fall.
I am longing to have another baby.
I am thrilled about getting a current Calvin Sem ID so I can use the workout facilities.
I am annoyed by the ants all over my kitchen counter.
I am blessed with my family.
I am fascinated with all the Isaac is learning these days.

Well, now I'm feeling exhausted and have to get up early for the big church sale! To bed I go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can i do this