Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Too tired to be thoughtful

A few updates on life in the Driesenga household:

* Marc is now in the full swing of his semester. Hoping this semester goes well for him! Last semester of classes!
* Marc has his student teaching placement for fall semester. He'll be teaching 11th & 12th grade American Lit & Brit Lit at Northpoite Christian.
* I start my class on Monday. I can't even remember what class I'm taking. Shows you how engaged I am so far, huh?
* As much as I love my ministry/job, I am really excited to have this Sunday off. It's the 5th Sunday of the month, so neither of my groups meet. I don't get many lazy Sundays during the year, so I'm going to put sweats on as soon as I get home from church & plop myself on the couch with my boys!
* I've been interceeding more for people in my life. There is so much need out there and I honestly think I could spend the better part of each day in prayer.
* Reading through the Psalms again. The varying emotions demonstrated in this book is so refreshing to me.
* Can't wait for warmer weather. I'm longing to go for walks outside, and in general, be outdoors with Isaac.b As I write this, I can hear the wind howling outside my house & the snow is blowing like crazy out my front window. :(
* Feeling the need to become more disciplined in my schedule. Mainly, in getting up at a consistant time each day, regardless of if I'm going in to the office or working from home. That also means going to bed at a consistant time. Why have I always been bad at this? Really, every since high school I've just sucked at doing this! Suggestions, anyone?
*Hoping we can sell this massage table & get renters at Quimby. God provide, please!

No comments: