Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 3 - Praying for your husband

Day 3
Pray that your husband will be humble and quick to agree with God about his sin. Pray that his
heart will be tender toward the voice of the Lord. (Ps. 51:2-4; Micah 6:8)

A little side note - I need to be praying these for myself as well. I'm not always quick to admit my sin or repent of it. I'm not always quick to ask forgiveness. I want to be an example in these areas to my husband and to my children (both biological, exchange and youth group) I don't want my pride to stand in my way of this.

Another little side note - Josiah Walcott is headed to Germany today to go minister to middle & high school students on a military base. Obviously youth ministry is near & dear to my heart, so I ask you to pray for him as he begins his ministry with Club Beyond! For those of you who don't know him, Josiah has been a volunteer leader at our church for the last few years and part of my Tuesday night Biggest Loser parties. :)

1 comment:

Kerri said...

tuesday nights will never be the same... just watching office reruns makes me think of them. :D