Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 6 - Praying for your Husband

Day 6
Pray that your husband will love righteousness and hate wickedness, especially the evils of the
culture. Pray that he will recognize and avoid wickedness in his own life, and if necessary, take a
clear, strong stand against evil. (Prov. 27:12; John 17:15; 1 Cor. 10:12-13)

Today is a fun day. I got to teach Children's Worship this morning with 6 little ones and we read the stories of Samson and Daniel & the Lions Den (one just wasn't enough for these kids!). One of the little boys prayed and included me and my baby in the prayer. Precious!

I just got back from spending some quality time with my sister in laws, and we are soon headed to my father in laws for dinner & to let the kids play in the little pool. Getting in some good family time before our little guy/gal decides to come.

Speaking of which, I'm 39 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Aye. I have another appointment tomorrow so we'll see if anything is promising there. I'm expecting I'll still be pregnant a week from now, but time will tell. Yesterday we rearranged our bedroom to accomodate the bassinet and a glider and we've got baby's room pretty much set. My bathrooms are still dirty, there is laundry to do and toys to be picked up, but overall we are ready.

Anytime now, anytime.

1 comment:

GOTG said...

Come on Yo-Yo, let's go!!!