Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello energy, I've missed you!

As I was talking to a friend the other day, I realized I haven't had this much energy since mid-September.

September through late October: pregnant in 1st tri = exhausted.
Late October through mid-December = miscarriage & emotionally exhausted + Quimby & phsycially tired.
Mid-December - late February: pregnant in 1st tri & the holiday's = once again exhausted.
MARCH = 2nd trimester & the return of long lost friend, energy.

The first few weeks of March I was realizing my energy levels were up, but I hadn't changed any sleeping/living habits. I had gotten so used to allowing myself to rest a lot that it turned into a bit of laziness. Last week that all changed though. I have a strict & consistant bedtime now, a consistant wake up time and have found that I am becoming more disciplined in other areas of my life as well. I have gotten Isaac into more of a consistant routine as well, and I have really noticed a difference with how he & I function together now. It's been great!

I realize that 3rd trimester is only a few short months away, and then comes baby, so this may not last, but I am certainly enjoying it for now.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you've made it over that hump and found some energy again! That part of the pregnancies is always a drag!