Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Found some film




My nephew Simon Cole. What a cutie!
December 30, 2009. Found out I was pregnant after inviting my friend Allison over for a drink. My cycles were still messed up from the miscarriage, so I thought I might be late but had already taken 2 tests & they were negative! Decided to take just one more before I enjoyed a nice, cold, adult beverage and what do you know? Positive! Allison got there a few minutes later to me standing in my kitchen crying, saying "um, I think I'm pregnant!". :) I wrapped up the test in a box, wrapped it with blue & pink ribbon and left it under the tree for Marc. I texted him to tell him I had forgotten a Christmas gift for him & it would be waiting under the tree when he got home. He already had a suspision from the text, but the blue & pink ribbon confirmed it!

Oma & Opa stopped over on Isaac's birthday to give him a present. He wouldn't take those glasses off all night! What a ham!

No comments: