Monday, January 17, 2011

4 Months and 3 Years

 My little man is 3!! We celebrated last week for 3 days straight! We started out on Thursday (his actual bday) by going out to lunch as a family to Red Robin. He got a free sundae & a balloon. We could have stopped the celebration then and he would've been fine! Friday we had a few church friends over for a playdate, and Saturday we had our family over for more celebrations. We had a great time with all our friends and family, and our child was certainly spoiled.

At the doc, Isaac is still measuring at 97% for his age. 40 1/2 inches tall! He's around 90% for weight and is doing well in every way possible!
2 Years Old

3 Years Old
1 Month Old
My little girl is 4 Months old! She was 26 inches long (97%), around 80% for weight. Her head size is quite large (97%), and we're keeping an eye on it to make sure it's not anything to worry about, but for now the doc has calmed my fears and told me he thinks she's just got a large head. Apparently my grandpa who died before I was born also had a large forehead. As long as she's healthy we are happy! She has now rolled over several times and is doing great!
2 Months Old
4 Months Old

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love that last pic of Hope. She looks so big - much more like a baby than an infant, if that makes any sense. :)

Kelly said...

ok, I was curious so I looked up Jenna's stats...she and Hope were EXACTLY the same at 4months. 26 inches and 80th % in weight. How fun!! Maybe that gives you an indication of where you're going...Jenna's currently 18 months old, wearing 2T clothes. :)