Monday, March 28, 2011

Meatless Monday

Another easy, meatless recipe.

Grands Biscuits (5 pointsplus value per biscuit) & cheese is all you need for these delicious sandwiches!

Take a biscuit & flatten it out til it's quite big. Place 2 pieces of cheese on them. Place another flattened biscuit on top. Bake according to the directions.

I made these tonight along with some V8 Tomato soup (2 points per 1 cup!) and a salad. I used reduced fat cheese to lower my weight watchers pointsplus value. You could also just use one biscuit with cheese, and not make a sandwich out of it for a lower pointsplus value. I am still stuffed & dinner was almost 4 hours ago!

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

you go girl! I'm inspired by your dedication!

Laffin's said...

That sounds great! i love those V8 soups too!