Friday, March 4, 2011

Workin' the WW

I'm officially on board with Weight Watchers. Hope is almost 6 months old, and I've got a bit of baby weight I just can't seem to shake. I'm in the middle of my second week and it's going great so far. My first week I was down 4.8lbs! I know I won't always have big weeks like that, but what a motivating way to start. I truly appreciate how WW is something you can maintain throughout your lifetime, it's not just a fad diet. I'm eating healthier foods, healthier portions and feeling more energy already.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, good luck on WW

also, it Doesn't matter what diet you're on, the hardest obstacle in dieting is control hunger pangs and cravings.
You might like to try out a product that does exactly that: fresh-frozen Hoodia (a well known appetite depressant) in the form of small and convenient ice cubes – hence its name, the ice cube diet.
It just helps you eat less and makes your dieting easier.
http://www.icecubediet.com/
Good luck to you all and for those who do try it out, please do share your experiences with me – John - icecube.john@gmail.com.