Friday, October 15, 2010

10/15/10 - One Month Old!!



My little Hope Anneliese is one month old today! Each month I'm going to take a picture with her adorable white teddy bear (Thanks K.B.) to see how much she's grown.

We went to weigh her in today at the doc,and she's gained 11oz in the last 10 days, which is perfect. She is up to 9lbs 5oz - still 5oz smaller than when Isaac was born! She's eating like a champ now, and still sleeping really well. She had to have her belly button cauterized with silver nitrate today, which I wasn't expecting. Her little cord fell off at 2 weeks, but since then has still been a bit, well, gross. The doc said the healing had 'gone wild' and she will need another 2 treatments, most likely. So, we will go back on Tuesday and see how it's doing.

She's smiling already and starting to 'coo' and talk a bit - it's so cute. I love my little girl!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Aww...It's the bear. But don't thank me, Ali picked it out all by herself! :)

Unknown said...

Love the clothes. Brings me back a to almost two years ago and almost three years ago..they grow so fast!