Monday, October 11, 2010

my sleeping beauty



Hope is an incredible sleeper. She is already mostly going through the night - at least 6-7 hours each night, and sometimes even more! I feel so incredibly blessed by that, especially since I will be starting back to work this week (part time). I'm feeling good about starting up work again. I miss the students and leaders, and I miss the work! I'm looking forward to easing in part time though, and think going back to 40+ hours a week will be tough, but I've done it before & can do it again!

Funny sidenote: I am sitting on the couch drinking coffee while typing, and I just tried to rest my coffee cup on my belly like I did when I was pregnant. Didn't work so well!

Another funny sidenote: Did anyone else notice something funny in the pic of Isaac & Hope? Look at Isaacs head - the little tiara in the background looks like it's on his head!

No comments: