Saturday, October 9, 2010

Quick update

* Isaac has gone to bed 3 nights without his nuk now. It actually makes me a little sad, because it's one more step of him becoming a 'big boy' instead of my little boy. :(

* Hope weighed in on Tuesday at 8lbs 10oz. Still not back up to birth weight, but she had gained 3 oz in 5 days so the doc was pleased. We have to do another weigh in next week to make sure she's continuing to gain, but she's on the right track.

* I know at least 1 person due with a baby every month through June 2011 with the exception of May. Wow - lots of babies coming. Some of them are people I have been praying for continually as they have experienced a loss or have not been able to conceive. I continue to pray for those who are waiting on the Lord in this area. As my miscarriage date rolls around (10/22), I know it will again be a reminder of many who have experienced this type of heartache and of the blessing a healthy pregnancy and baby really are.

* Marc is really enjoying student teaching at Northpointe. 2 more months folks. 2 more months.

* I start back at work on Wednesday (part time). Has it really been 4 weeks already? Wowza!!

2 comments:

Laffin's said...

well, i can be the May person

Marc and Gretchen said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Congratulations, Tera!!! WOW! How exciting! When are you due? How are you feeling??