Thursday, October 28, 2010

Attempt at Craftiness

Our church has a craft night - maybe monthly? I don't even know how often. Anyhow, I've always been tempted to go, but I typically have had things going on those nights, or my fear of being the only one under 50 has held me back. This month, however, the lure of making a 'fall wreath' conquered that fear, and I ventured all the way across the parking lot for my first official "Craft Night". There were mostly incredibly fake looking leaves available to add to the wreath, so I went with all the more 'natural' things, like pine cones and cattails. It's not exactly what I was dreaming of, but for my first attempt at being crafty since Calvinettes, not too bad.

2 comments:

GOTG said...

Martha would be proud! (I am too, wink wink)

Marc and Gretchen said...

Jeni, you are Martha to me!