Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 17 - Prayers for strength

Day 17
Pray that your husband will enjoy his manliness as he patterns his life after Christ and strong
men in the faith. Pray for his physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual strength. (Eph.
3:16; 1 Peter 2:21; 1 Cor. 10:11)

Shoot, I'm certainly praying this for both of us today! I'm needing all the strength I can get after finding out my doc won't induce til next week! I'm 6 days over right now and we are just continuing to wait. I have another non-stress test on Monday at 11am followed by a doc visit. I'll see my doc who delivered Isaac on Monday, and I'm seriously hoping that she says, "follow me - we'll walk across the street to the hospital & get things started right now". :) I've been praying all pregnancy to not be induced, so I'm still truly hoping that this little one will decide to come on his/her own this weekend, but I'm getting mentally prepared for an induction at the same time.

Please pray for us as we wait!

No comments: