Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy 30th & Day 14

Day 14
Pray that your husband will speak words that build you and your family, and reflect a heart of
love. Pray that he will not use filthy language. (Prov. 18:21; Eph. 4:29)

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!! He has finally joined me in the land of the 30's! Ha! We hadn't really planned anything to do today, as we were REALLY hoping to either have a newborn or to be in the hospital. Not sure either of those will be true today, so I'm trying to think of something to do that is cheap, not too high-energy, and easy to do with a 2 year old. Hmmm.

We did celebrate a bit with family on Saturday and on Sunday, and I did already make a bittersweet chocolate bunt cake from scratch, so hopefully I'm not a completely slacker wife.

Marc & Isaac just took off to run a few errands and give me some alone time. I think when they return I'm going to try to imitate a Wolfgangs menu item that I love. I don't recall they're crazy name for it, but essentially it's banana bread french toast with banana's and peanut butter on top. We'll see how that turns out!

And in the baby department, I'm overdue, uncomfortable and very ready to meet this little one. I have an appointment tomorrow morning at 8:30 so we'll see what the doc says. My guess is that they'll schedule a US and Non-stress test for tomorrow or Wednesday and maybe induce next weekend. I had a dream last night that they did an US and changed my due date to October 8!!! There was a lot of crying and screaming in my dream. I'll keep you all posted!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

um really they will push it to next week. any chance you can beg, plead and cry from sometime early this weekend???