Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Waiting & Day 15

Day 15
Pray that your husband will choose his friends wisely. Pray that God will bring him men who
will encourage his accountability before God, and will not lead him into sin. (Prov. 13:20; Prov.
27:17)

I am really looking forward to when Marc has time for friends. We have such limited time together as a family, which leaves Marc about zero time for any friends. I know this is an area he is missing out on because of work/school, but only 4 more months!

And in baby news: Still waiting. I'm 2-3cm and everything is looking good & ready to go. Just waiting for some strong contractions to move things along. I have a non-stress test on Thursday to make sure baby is still doing fine and then another appointment to figure things out from there. My doc didn't even mention induction today, which was somewhat okay with me. I know we'll talk about it Thursday, but I really am hoping little one decides to come before then.

No comments: