Thursday, September 23, 2010

she's gaining!


We went to have Hope weighed in yesterday and she's up to 8lbs 4oz! Yay! We have to weigh her in again on Friday and then next week at her 2 week appointment. She did GREAT last night - she let me get some sleep and she ate well. I have energy again today!

Day 28
Pray that your husband will be a man of prayer. Pray that he will seek and pursue God in
purposeful quiet times. (1 Thess. 5:17; Luke 22:46; James 5:16)

I am looking forward to getting into more of a routine (I know it will be a while yet...) so I can be more regular in my devotional life as well. I got a new devotional book by John Piper which I am excited to start. For the last few years I have been strictly reading Scripture and some Christian books on the side, but not a real devotional book, so this will be a good change for me.

What are some of your favorite devotional books that you've gone through?

No comments: