Monday, November 30, 2009

Adios November!

So much has happened in the last week it's just crazy! Too much to write thoughtfully about it, so tonights update is in bullet form.

* My 3rd nephew, Simon Cole, was born on the 25th by emergency C-section. He was 6lbs 13oz. My sister is now home, but Simon is in the NICU because his lungs were not fully developed. He had chest tubes, a Cpap machine, suction to his stomach, IV's, etc. It was hard to see the little guy all hooked up. He's doing better each day, however. He got the CPap machine off today, one chest tube out, the other capped and ate for the first time tonight! What a trooper!

* Due to all the chaos of Simon being born, Marc and I ended up being parents to 3 boys for 3 days. The boys did great over here and Isaac loved having his cousins around 24/7 to play with. He's now constantly asking for 'woovi' (levi).

* We cut down our first Christmas tree with all three boys on Friday. It's decorated & we're almost ready for all the parties coming up.

* A little over 5 weeks after my miscarriage, my body is finally getting back to normal. There have been some days which trigger my emotions and I end up crying myself to sleep, but those are becoming less and less. I'm finally getting back into some sort of routine and feeling a bit more on top of things. Not completely yet, but getting there.

* Our car broke down this weekend & is going to be $600 to fix. Sweet. Cause we have lots of money in our ER fund after all this Quimby street crap. Seriously.

* My baby is going to be 2 in less than 2 months! It's just crazy how quick time flies!

* I am trying to get into a exercise habit by rotating the Biggest Loser Bootcamp & Yoga DVD's. I did the bootcamp one tonight and already feel my muscles aching. It's a good ache though! Hopefully I can keep up with this.

1 comment:

RMMcDowell said...

So, um, maybe December will be quiet? ;)