Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday

Down 2.5lbs this week bringing my total in 2 weeks to 5.5lbs. Yay!

This week I was sick & did not exercise at all. I'm feeling a bit better today and will try to get in a workout video at the very least. I really want to focus on being healthy, not just loosing weight, and exercise has got to be a part of that.

More than anything, I need to get into a routine in my life. The last few weeks have been so emotional and exhausting that a routine was the furthest thing from my mind. Now that I am feeling stronger, I want to get back into it. I would love to jump into all my goals at once, but I know I will fail, so each week when I weigh -in, I'm going to choose something to work on. This week it's going to be going to bed by 11pm each night.

So if you see me on facebook playing bejeweled, you have permission to yell at me.

No comments: