Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A few of my favorite things

As I was eating my Lime tortilla chips with lunch, I was thinking about how they are by far, my favorite chip ever. And a blog post was born. Here is a list of a few of my other favorite things.

* good fitting shoes
* sleepytime tea
* When Marc has a night off work
* the Heidelberg Catechism (yes, seriously)
* Martina McBrides Christmas album (I might be busting that out soon!)
* the holiday's, when I get to reunite with tons of friends
* naps
* Sunday nights off
* Sunday nights when students really 'get it' at youth group
* my pink Columbia fleece
* helping others reach a goal
* playing with my son
* weekends away
* stepping on the scale to find out I've lost weight!
* Thai food
* Chaco flip flops

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In response to an earlier post of yours...
I think I'm getting too old for youth ministry too. 1:00 am lights out on retreats seem too late for me. I think college has worn me out! I'm perma-tired!

RMMcDowell said...

Speaking of connecting with friends for the holidays . . . are you going to reserve the back room at Wolfgang's again for our 2nd annual NYE Day breakfast gathering? I think we suggested 9:00 a.m. on December 31 every year . . .

Anonymous said...

:D