Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday

I'm 30 today. Whoa. I woke up to flowers and a card from both my husband, and my son. :) I showed our Quimby street house to a very interested fellow, got a latte, got some work done, got the OFFICE season 5 on DVD, the game Boggle, and a new black sweater from my hubby, and now I'm waiting til 6pm when I go out to dinner with a few friends. I'm looking forward to a 'girls night'. I can't remember the last time I've had that. Most of my girl nights include my son.

Anyhow, I weighed in today and have lost 1lb this past week, bringing my total in 3 weeks to 6.5lbs. Not to shabby. I think my 1lb is due to sitting on the couch for 3 days straight due to strep throat. Hopefully I can get back into some physical activity this week.

And as far as my goal of going to bed at 11pm. Yeah. FAILED!! I'm not sure why it's so hard for me, but I just can't seem to do it. I'm going to try again this week, although a youth group trip to Chicago over the weekend certainly won't help with that routine. I think perhaps I'll add a goal of drinking more water as well. I got a sweet new purple water bottle to inspire me to drink more. Hopefully I'll have better results when I check in next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad girl night was fun too.

Peace

Wendy said...

Happy birthday! May you continue to have the wisdom of the ages and the body of a 21-year-old. :)