Monday, November 23, 2009

blah

I should be 15 weeks pregnant today. It's been a bit of a rough evening as I remembered. It's been just over a month and some days I don't even think about it. Others it's on my mind constantly. It's not helping that we're not able to start trying again yet. I'm anxious about the future and our family. I'm fearful that it could happen again. I'm tired. I feel like since it happened, I haven't been on top of anything. Today, I missed a meeting that had been rescheduled because I missed it last week. That's the story of the last 5 weeks. I haven't been using my planner and feel like I'm always doing things last minute, which is not like me. I've been lazy, unproductive and just kind of blah. I really hope this changes soon.

3 comments:

Jane Tiesenga said...

Glad I am coming for coffee today! Sounds like you need a friend today!

RMMcDowell said...

I love you, Gretchen.

Laffin's said...

my heart is so heavy for you tonight. love you and more importantly the Father loves you more.